Intimate Cup has been developed with specialized doctors. It is the most innovative and healthy alternative to the use of disposable tampons and pads. Intimate Cup is a reusable menstrual cup that adapts perfectly to the vaginal walls collecting the menstrual flow, instead of absorbing it, without losses, without altering the vaginal mucous and without impeding the natural lubrication.
- Manufactured 100% in medical grade silicone, the safest material in contact with bio compatible skin that does not cause any type of allergic reaction or inflammation
- Compatible with the IUD and the contraceptive ring.
- Perfect for the use of the cup while doing sports, traveling or sleeping.
How to choose the right size?
- If you are under 25, use size S, if instead you are under 25 years old but have had a natural birth, (without Caesarean) use size L.
- If you are over 25 years old, use size L, if you are older than 25 years but have had a Caesarean, use size S.
The Intimate menstrual cup is also the most economical alternative to the use of other disposable products since its resistance allows it to be used for approximately 10 years. Its cost is amortized over 6 months.
How is it used?
It is very easy to use and place, the most important thing is to be relaxed and find the most comfortable position both for insertion and extraction.
The steps to follow are;
- Keep your hands completely clean
- Sterilize Intimate CUP for 3 minutes in boiling water.
- Apply the Intimate CLEANER sterilizer and let the cup dry.
- Apply a little water-based lubricant before the first introduction, it will facilitate the insertion.
- It is advisable to find the most comfortable posture for easy insertion like sitting,squatting,kneeling or standing-try one of these positions and choose what is most suitable for you.
- Hold the cup with your fingers and compress it in the lowest possible position and insert it obliquely into the vagina towards the bottom, placing a vaginal cup is lower than a tampon.
- After insertion into the vagina, release it and let it unfold, it will automatically adapt to the vaginal wall.
FDA TEST :